Breaking News

Michael B. Jordan Workout and Diet Creed

Michael B. Jordan is an American actor known for Creed, Fruitvale Station, Chronicle and Fantastic Four. Michael B. Jordan recently buffed up for his latest movie Creed and revealed his complete workout and diet plan. "I felt muscles I never knew I had," says Michael. He stars in the most popular "Rocky" franchise movie, since Rocky IV. He combined boxing, weight training and cardio circuits for his training for the movie Creed in fact he gained 24 pounds for the role. "I wanted to make him look even more ripped than Apollo, and I think we did that," Corey calliet his trainer said. Let us look at Michael B. Jordan's Body transformation routine.

Height: 5 ft 11 in or 181 cm
Weight: 80 kg or 176 pounds
Continue Reading..

1 comment:

  1. Your so handsome I wish you were my boyfriend Katie from uk london

    ReplyDelete