Breaking News

Marc Fitt Complete Workout and Diet

Marc Fitt is a Fitness Model, Online personal trainer and entrepreneur. He started weight training to earn self-confidence and it has now become a way to live. "I didn’t have any interest for bodybuilding but when I started to work out I went crazy seeing the results hard work created on my body," says Marc. Marc Fitt Workout for 1h 30 min to 2 hours everyday and follows a strict diet regime. He workout with high volumes of exercises and repetitions and his rest time is relatively low (45 seconds to 1 min 30 seconds between each set). "Pride, confidence and satisfaction are 3 feelings I get when I reach a goal, but I don’t stop there. I’m always more hungry! I want more, I want to reach and do everything imaginable," says Fitt.
Continue Reading..

No comments